1st Place - $1500
2nd Place $750
3rd Place $500
4th Place $250
- Entry Fee: $250.00 per team/boat 3 or 4 anglers. Early entry fee $200.00 (before April 15, 2015)
- Fishing Hours: Safe Light to 4:00pm
- All teams/boats may NOT start earlier than 7am, if so, team/boat is disqualified from tournament.
- Scales open at 10:30am.
- Boats must be inside the lock at The Marina at Cape Harbour, and visible to Weigh Master, for weigh-in by 4:00pm; late arrivals are disqualified from tournament. Exception to this rule: Your team/boat assists a disabled tournament boat, disqualifying the disabled boat.
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting, Friday, May 22, 2015 – Location: The Pavilion at Cape Harbour
- All fish must be caught by hook and line, and by only members of your team.
- All team members must obey all State of Florida Fishing Regulations, including Size and Bag Limits.
- Fishing assistance from another boat, chumming and/or spotting is PROHIBITED.
- Wading is permitted.
- Line size is Angler’s choice.
- All teams/boats must maintain a distance of 100 yards from the other boats in the tournament.
- Each team/boat may weigh in two (2) Redfish.
- Redfish are measured 27 inches overall with pinched tail to determine legality of fish.
- Winners are determined by combined weight of two (2) fish, and ALL fish must be released alive, out of the bin. Fish not alive at weigh-in will not count. Fish must swim away on its own power to qualify for weigh-in.
- The FIRST team/boat to weigh-in will be considered the winning team/boat, in event of a tie on weight.